Splash Pearl Collar Necklace - Blue & 18kt Gold Vermeil
The Splash Pearl Collar Necklace is a blue tie-dyed silk design, created in collaboration with print designer Fran Buss. Featuring a chunky 18kt gold vermeil toggle clasp with a freshwater cultured pearl pendant to add subtle detail.
The Splash Pearl Collar Necklace is hand-dyed and therefore each necklace is unique in its colour placement, and will vary from the one pictured.
Handmade to order using 18kt gold vermeil and 100% natural silk rope. Also available in sterling silver.
The Splash Pearl Collar Necklace is part of the Ornate collection.
How to wear it
Aylea wears the Splash Pearl Collar Necklace in 18kt gold vermeil with layered gold hoops such as the Everlasting Hoop Earrings in 9kt gold.
- Colour: Blue and gold
- Composition: 18kt gold vermeil (sterling silver base), 100% natural silk rope and a freshwater cultured pearl
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Ornate Splash Pearl Collar Necklace in tie-dyed blue silk rope, 18kt gold vermeil fixtures, featuring a freshwater cultured pearl
- Part of the Ornate collection
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Made to order in our London studio
- Also available in sterling silver
Size & Fit
- Necklace length: 41cm
- Necklace width: 0.5cm
Delivery & Returns
This item is handmade to order and ships within 2 weeks from order confirmation.
We hope you are happy with your Skomer Studio purchase, however if you aren’t perfectly satisfied you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return, and then a further 14 days to send the item back to Skomer Studio.