Splash Pearl Collar Necklace - Blue & Sterling Silver
Created in collaboration with print designer Fran Buss, the Splash Pearl Collar Necklace is a tie-dyed blue silk rope design. The necklace features a chunky sterling silver toggle clasp with a freshwater cultured pearl pendant.
The Splash Pearl Collar Necklace is hand-dyed and therefore each necklace is unique in its colour placement, and will vary from the one pictured.
Handmade to order using sterling silver and 100% natural silk rope. Also available in 18kt gold vermeil.
The Splash Pearl Collar Necklace is part of the Ornate collection.
How to wear it
Aylea wears the Splash Collar Necklace in sterling silver with chunky gold hoops such as the Cuff Hoop Earrings in 9kt gold.
- Colour: Blue and silver
- Composition: sterling silver, 4mm 100% natural silk rope and a freshwater cultured pearl
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Ornate Splash Pearl Collar Necklace in tie-dyed blue silk rope, sterling silver fixtures, featuring a freshwater cultured pearl
- Part of the Ornate collection
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Made to order in our London studio
- Also available in 18kt gold vermeil
Size & Fit
- Necklace length: 41cm
- Necklace width: 0.5cm
Delivery & Returns
This item is handmade to order and ships within 1 week from order confirmation.
We hope you are happy with your Skomer Studio purchase, however if you aren’t perfectly satisfied you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return, and then a further 14 days to send the item back to Skomer Studio.