Orbit Ring - 9kt Gold & Sterling Silver
The orbit ring features a continuous double looped 9kt gold band, intertwined with a thicker silver band which hangs looser and lower on the finger. A piece of sculptural jewellery, the orbit ring is worn best on the index or middle finger.
Handmade to order in our London studio using recycled sterling silver and recycled 9kt gold.
The Orbit Ring is part of the All Day collection.
10% of all profits from sales are donated to charity, split equally between The Maya Centre and the Marine Conservation Society. For more information please visit our values page.
How to wear it
Jesse wears the Orbit Ring alongside the Everlasting Ring in sterling silver.
- Colour: Gold and silver
- Composition: Recycled 9kt gold and recycled sterling silver
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Interlinked band ring
- Part of the All Day collection
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Made to order
Size & Fit
- 9K Gold band thickness - 1mm
- Sterling Silver band thickness - 2mm
- All Skomer Studio rings are listed in UK sizes
- Unsure of your ring size? Check out our FAQs page
Delivery & Returns
This item is handmade to order and ships within 2 weeks from order confirmation.
We hope you are happy with your Skomer Studio purchase, however if you aren’t perfectly satisfied you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return, and then a further 14 days to send the item back to Skomer Studio.