Signature Poise Aventurine Sterling Silver Earrings
Inspired by the S shaped chain link created for the poise necklace, the signature poise earrings featuring aventurine and white topaz transform the simple hook design into an elegant yet modern piece of jewellery. A unique shape, the poise earring creates the illusion of depth through the curvature and formation of the wire.
White topaz is known as the stone of awareness, whilst aventurine is the stone of opportunity. Aventurine comes from the Italian word aventura which means chance.
Carefully handcrafted from start to finish in our North London studio.
Gemstones are all unique, therefore there may be a slight difference in the colour of the aventurine rondelle bead to the one pictured.
Handmade to order using recycled sterling silver, also available in recycled 9kt gold.
The Signature Poise Aventurine Sterling Silver Earrings are part of the Ornate collection.
10% of all profits from sales are donated to charity, split equally between The Maya Centre and the Marine Conservation Society. For more information please visit our values page.
- Colour: Green, white and silver
- Composition: recycled sterling silver, 14mm X 8mm aventurine rondelle bead and a 3mm round white topaz faceted gemstone
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Ornate Signature Poise Aventurine Earrings made from sterling silver, featuring an aventurine rondelle bead and white topaz faceted gemstone
- Part of the Ornate collection
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Made to order in our London studio
- Also available in 9kt gold
Size & Fit
- Earring height/drop: 3cm
Delivery & Returns
This item is handmade to order and ships within 2 weeks from order confirmation.
We hope you are happy with your Skomer Studio purchase, however if you aren’t perfectly satisfied you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return, and then a further 14 days to send the item back to Skomer Studio.