Mini Poise Unakite 9kt Gold Earring
A miniature iteration of the signature poise earrings, available to purchase as a pair or as a single earring to mix and match the different gemstone options.
An S shaped simple hook design incorporating unakite and white topaz gemstones. Mix and match the mini poise earrings with hoop earrings for a fun look.
White topaz is known as the stone of awareness, whilst unakite is associated with vision.
Unakite, a salmon pink and pistachio green coloured gemstone, is also used within architecture as well as jewellery.
The body of the earring is 9kt yellow gold, the white topaz gemstone is set in 9kt white gold, giving a floating and suspended appearance to the topaz.
Carefully handcrafted from start to finish in our North London studio.
Gemstones are all unique, therefore there may be a slight difference in the colour of the unakite rondelle bead to the one pictured.
Handmade to order using recycled 9kt yellow gold and recycled 9kt white gold, and hallmarked by the London Assay Office.
The Mini Poise Unakite 9kt Gold Earrings are part of the Ornate collection.
10% of all profits from sales are donated to charity, split equally between The Maya Centre and the Marine Conservation Society. For more information please visit our values page.
- Colour: green, pink, multi, white and gold
- Composition: recycled 9kt yellow gold, recycled 9kt white gold, 10mm X 4.5mm unakite rondelle bead and a 2.5mm round white topaz faceted gemstone
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Ornate Mini Poise Unakite Earrings made from 9kt yellow gold and 9kt white gold, featuring a unakite rondelle bead and white topaz faceted gemstone
- Part of the Ornate collection
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Hallmarked by the London Assay Office
- Made to order in our London studio
Size & Fit
- Earring height/drop: 2cm
Delivery & Returns
This item is handmade to order and ships within 2 weeks from order confirmation.
We hope you are happy with your Skomer Studio purchase, however if you aren’t perfectly satisfied you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return, and then a further 14 days to send the item back to Skomer Studio.