Hazy Pearl Collar Necklace - Green & Sterling Silver
Created in collaboration with print designer Fran Buss, the Hazy Pearl Collar Necklace is a tie-dyed green and blue silk rope design. The necklace features a chunky sterling silver toggle clasp with a freshwater cultured pearl pendant.
The Hazy Pearl Collar Necklace is hand-dyed and therefore each necklace is unique in its colour placement, and will vary from the one pictured.
Handmade to order using sterling silver and 100% natural silk rope. Also available in 18kt gold vermeil.
The Hazy Pearl Collar Necklace is part of the Ornate collection.
10% of all profits from sales are donated to charity, split equally between The Maya Centre and the Marine Conservation Society. For more information please visit our values page.
How to wear it
We recommend layering the Hazy Pearl Collar Necklace with the Duo Venetian Necklace in sterling silver.
- Colour: Green, blue and silver
- Composition: sterling silver, 4mm 100% natural silk rope and a freshwater cultured pearl
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Ornate Hazy Pearl Collar Necklace in tie-dyed green and blue silk rope, sterling silver fixtures, featuring a freshwater cultured pearl
- Part of the Ornate collection
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Made to order in our London studio
- Also available in 18kt gold vermeil
Size & Fit
- Necklace length: 41cm
- Necklace width: 0.5cm
Delivery & Returns
This item is handmade to order and ships within 1 week from order confirmation.
We hope you are happy with your Skomer Studio purchase, however if you aren’t perfectly satisfied you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return, and then a further 14 days to send the item back to Skomer Studio.